Baclofen is a muscle relaxer and an antispasmodic agent. Baclofen is used to treat muscle symptoms; such as spasm, pain and stiffness; caused by multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injuries, or other spinal cord disorders.
- baclofen(25mg) is a muscle relaxer that blocks pain sensations between the nerves and the brain.
- baclofen is used together with rest and physical therapy to treat skeletal muscle conditions such as pain or injury.
- may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Packaging : Strips
- Product Type : baclofenTablets
- Condition : Good
- Usage : Used as a muscle relaxer and used to prevent the pain mainly in the therapeutical situations.